Our composite doors have a 10-year warranty and the option of wood grain or smooth on most door types.
A thermal r-rating, as a result of their exceptional heat- and cold-resistant filling, helps keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer. The high-impact surface coating can be painted or stained to suit your home and style. Choose either a woodgrain or smooth skin, to be painted or stained any colour although dark colours are not recommended if the door is in direct sunlight. Orientation (Hanging) of Exterior Doors is from the outside of the home.
- Solid resin edges - clean and tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated
- LVL stiles and rails for superior stability
- 10 year Warranty
- Polyfoam and resin engineered core for high insulation
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors
- R value of at least 0.60 on unglazed doors (calculated as per ISO 10077-1 Third Edition 2017-6)
- High impact fibreglass surface coating that can be painted or stained
- Available in Clear or Etchlite Double Glazing
- How do I paint or stain my door? See finishing instructions here.
Duramax Heritage Entrance Doors
Available 1980 x 810/860mm 40mm thick Woodgrain finish only
Duramax Modern Entrance Doors
Available any size up to 2400 x 1060mm, except FLAR12S is only available up to 1980 x 860 and only in Etchlite glass with smooth finish.
W = woodgrain skin / S = smooth skin