Our composite doors have a 10-year warranty and the option of wood grain or smooth on most door types.
A thermal r-rating, as a result of their exceptional heat- and cold-resistant filling, helps keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer. The high-impact surface coating can be painted or stained to suit your home and style. Choose either a woodgrain or smooth skin, to be painted or stained any colour although dark colours are not recommended if the door is in direct sunlight
- Solid resin edges - clean and tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated
- LVL stiles and rails for superior stability
- 10 year Warranty
- Polyfoam and resin engineered core for high insulation
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors
- R value of at least 0.60 on unglazed doors (calculated as per ISO 10077-1 Third Edition 2017-6)
- High impact fibreglass surface coating that can be painted or stained
- Available in Clear or Etchlite Double Glazing
- How do I paint or stain my door? See finishing instructions here.
Duramax Heritage Entrance Doors
Available 1980 x 810/860mm 40mm thick Woodgrain finish only
Duramax Modern Entrance Doors
Available any size up to 2400 x 1060mm, except FLAR12S is only available up to 1980 x 860 and only in Etchlite glass with smooth finish.
W = woodgrain skin / S = smooth skin